We love our children's baby and toddler shoes and hope that you do as well. We have an exchange policy should you not be completely happy with your purchase.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND OR BOUGHT THE WRONG SIZE
- Don't worry! While we can't refund your purchase, we are more than happy to exchange non sale and non monogrammed items . All that you need to do is cover shipping and any difference in item price.
- First, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your items to tell us what you would like to exchange your items for.
- We will then advise you on whether we have the new items in stock, any price differences, and the cost of shipping your new shoes out to you (shipping is based on Australia post rates). Don't forget to quote your order number to help us find your details.
- Should you decide to proceed, then please advise us via email that you are proceeding with the exchange and send the items back to us. Please note that the items to be returned (including all packaging and labels) must reach us within 14 days of receiving your order and be in an as-new condition and still in their original packaging.
- To help things move along smoothly, please include the original invoice that comes with the shipment and details about your return or exchange.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your items, we will issue you an invoice for shipping and any difference in item price.
- All you need to do then is pay the invoice and we will ship your new items out to you.
We love our products and make them with the utmost care. As each and every one of our baby and toddler shoes are made by hand, there can sometimes be subtle differences between them (we think it adds character!).
However, should you find a major defect or problem with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your products and we will do our best to make it right. Don’t forget to send us details of the fault, photos, your order number and your contact details.